There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

fill my cup....


Been reading Psalm 63 over and over the last  few years.....I often find myself praying for Him to fill my cup on days  when kids are yelling and screaming for me to fill thiers! 

63

In your sanctuary fill me up

fill me up, fill me up 

fill my cup

You fill me up , you fill me up 

You fill my cup

in this dry and weary land 

 fill my cup

fill me up, fill me up  

 fill my cup

my soul thirsts for you 

fill me up

with singing lips and reaching hands  

fill my cup

Because your love is better than life 

fill me up

Be my help   

fill me up

My body longs for you 

Fill my cup

fill me up, fill me up 

fill my cup

You fill me up,  You fill me up

Lord you fill my cup
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Promote 

No comments:

Post a Comment